Photo: French hotel ice bucket filled with flowers and fruit by Brandy Spears
Photo: Back view of the cluster floral design by Brandy Spears.
Photo: Bird's eye view of orchids, roses, hydrangea, grapes, peonies, tulips - design by Brandy Spears.
Photo: Inspiration came from the detail on this vintage style Paris hotel ice bucket - design by Brandy Spears.
Florist supplies and mechanics needed:
- Waterproof metal bucket with 6-8" opening (here is a cute one in pink!)
- Florist knife
- 2 bricks of florist foam
- Several used grocery store bags or cellophane
- Florist wire
- Wire Cutters
- Florist tape
- Florist water tubes
- 2 florist picks or chopsticks
- 2 large heads of white hydrangea
- 3 fully bloomed hot pink peonies
- 1 large cluster of green grapes cut into 2 pieces and wired
- 6 blushed pink cymbidium orchids blooms
- 9 light pink Ecuadorian roses (Esperance variety) opened
- Growers package of green double bloomed local tulips
- 3 stems of miniature green hydrangea
Thanks for visiting my how to flowers blog. Have fun designing!